sobota, 19 czerwca 2010

turkusowe marzenia


Tores
zrobiła kiedyś scrapa na temat tego, co ją inspiruje do book of me. Scrap miał tytuł "ograniczenia inspirują" :)) To jedna z moich ulubionych maksym ;)) Zgodnie z nią lubię robić kartki tzw. "resztkowe". Tym razem wykorzystałam resztki amber z ILS do dwóch kartek wyzwaniowych.

Tores has made once a LO to "the book of me" about this, what inspires her. The LO had the title "Restrictions inspire" :)) I love this sentence ;) According to it I love making card out of the rests of papers I have. This time I've used the remnant of amber collection from ILS.


Pierwsza na Card Patterns:

The first with a sentence of Paulo Coelho: "When you really want something, the world conspires to make a dream come true."



do tej mapki:





A druga na wyzwanie na blogu Get Sketchy:

The second with a sentence of Walt Disney: "If you can dream it, you can do it".



do takiej mapki:



Pozdrawiam i życzę udanego weekendu! :) :*



3 komentarze:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...